Thursday, September 21, 2006

For such a time as this...

Are we in another "Esther" season?

A few years ago God began to reveal new things to me from the book of Esther. At the time I was going through a personal mourning season and I could instantly relate to Esther's 6 month purification with the oil of myrr. It was a time of deep sorrow and surrender. At the same time, ministries and messages around the world were being birthed and impacted by the book of Esther. This past spring and summer the Lord began prepping me for Royalty once again. This time however, there was a lavishness...a beautification process, a growing anticipation. I sensed a new thing called 'favor'. There was nothing I did to earn it...it happened to me. And like the natural signs before, suddenly I find I am surrounded by the book of Esther.

Check out Sarah's story:
http://www.bumpenya.com/

No comments: